4. Recipients of your personal data
Depending on the circumstances, Ørsted may share your data with:
- Suppliers, including IT suppliers, support and financial institutions cooperating with us in order to assist Ørsted
- Group enterprises – see list of Ørsted enterprises in our annual report
- Public authorities
- Business partners
- Players in the energy sector (distribution companies, Energinet.dk, public authorities and energy suppliers)
5. Personal data about other parties
6. Transfer to third countries
We may transfer your personal data to the following countries outside the EU/EEA. Please contact us, if you wish a list of relevant countries outside EU/EEA).
Such data transfers to third countries will be based on the following legal basis:
These countries have not been determined by the European Commission to be countries offering an adequate level of data protection. We will therefore ensure that necessary safeguards are in place by using the Commission’s own published standard contracts. You can obtain a copy of this contract by contacting us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. Your rights
When we process your data, you have the following rights:
- You have the right of access to, rectification, or erasure of your personal data.
- You also have the right to object to the processing of your personal data and to have the processing of your personal data restricted.
- In particular, you have an unconditional right to object to the processing of your personal data for use for direct marketing purposes.
- If the processing of your personal data is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Your withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness for the processing performed before the withdrawal of your consent.
- You have the right to receive the personal data that you have provided yourself in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format (data portability).
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, for instance the Information Commissioner’s Office (“ICO”).
You can exercise your rights by contacting us by email (email@example.com) or telephone (+44 (0) 20 7811 5200).
These rights may be conditioned or restricted. For example, you may not have the right to data portability in this particular case. It depends on the specific circumstances in connection with the processing operations.
8. Contact Ørsted regarding the processing of personal data
If you wish to contact Ørsted regarding our processing of your personal data, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +44 (0) 20 7811 5200.
If you are unhappy with our response, you can lodge a complaint with your local data protection authority.
In United Kingdom, the regulator is the Information Commissioner’s Office (“ICO”).
In the event of an important amendment, we will notify you at www.hornseaprojectone.co.uk or send an email if we deem this necessary.